What does the Franciscan Earth Literacy Center offer?
- Programs aligned with State Education Standards
- Trained program leadership
- Hands on, experiential learning
- Comprehensive curriculum
- 400 acres of fields, woods, and wetlands
- Customized programs for every group
- Optional indoor programming
- Programs that can be brought to your location
- Year-round programming
The Center has staff and a large classroom with tables and chairs to accommodate groups of up to 60 people. Larger groups are possible. The Center also has a full kitchen, bathroom facilities and is heated. In addition, the FELC manages Seeds of Hope Farm, three greenhouses and a seasonal farm-stand which offers chemical-free produce and herbs from the Farm, along with free-range poultry and eggs for sale year-round.
We offer programs at our campus or in your classroom, lead by our staff. Our school program curricula spans Kindergarten through Sixth grade and is designed to address Ohio State Education Standards at each grade level. Our school programs are active, hands-on, experiential, and fun.
Click the links below to see each grade level offerings: